Every year Theatre Raleigh depends on a team of dedicated interns to help make its Summer Series a success! In the past, we have worked with students (and recent graduates) from a number of institutions, including:
- Carnegie Mellon University
- East Carolina University
- Elon University
- Florida State University
- Fordham University
- Meredith College
- North Carolina State University
- University of Cincinnati, College-Conservatory of Music (CCM)
- University of Florida
- University of Michigan
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina at Wilmington
- William Peace University
We are currently accepting applications for 2018 Summer Internships!
Interns may be hired for the full season (May 1st – September 16th), or on a show-by-show basis – please let us know your preference when applying.
In general, interns are paid a stipend of $100 per show. Unfortunately, housing is NOT available for any position except the Technical Apprentice.
- Box Office
- General Management
- Wardrobe/Costume Design
- Stage Management
- Tech/Set Design
- Technical Apprentice (FULL SEASON commitment desired)