Announcing Auditions for our 2015 Season!
Theatre Raleigh will hold auditions for the 2015 Hot Summer Nights Season on
Sunday, February 15th 2015
2015 Season Lineup
Pump Boys and Dinettes (Kennedy Theatre): May 27th-June 7th
A Few Good Men (Kennedy Theatre): June 17th-28th
Dreamgirls (Kennedy Theatre): July 8th-26th
Sleuth (Kennedy Theatre): August 5th-16th
Carousel – In Concert (Fletcher Theater): August 27th-30th
We are limiting this first session to performance intern candidates, and anyone who has NOT been previously cast in a Theatre Raleigh production (ages 14+)
All those auditioning must be available for both production and rehearsal dates (which run two or three weeks prior to the production’s opening). No conflicts allowed.
Theatre Raleigh Studios: 3027 Barrow Drive Raleigh, NC 27616
We will be scheduling appointments in 5 minute increments from 10AM to 6PM. Walk-ins will be allowed as time permits. If you are unable to attend on the 15th, we WILL be accepting video auditions. See note at the bottom of the page.
WHAT TO PREPARE:
Please prepare either a 1-minute monologue or 32 bars from a song of your choice. An accompanist will be provided but please bring your own sheet music.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
To schedule an audition, please electronically submit a headshot and resume to email@example.com.
If you have worked with us before, please submit yourself electronically for the show(s) you are interested in. We will contact you regarding callbacks.
Show-specific callbacks will be held throughout the spring.
** NOTE ABOUT VIDEO AUDITIONS:
If you are unable to attend the local auditions on the 15th, you may submit a video audition instead.
- Video submissions should contain either 32 bars of a song OR a one-minute monologue
- If you are submitting as an intern candidate, please state that at the beginning, along with the school you are attending
- Upload your video to youtube, vimeo, or another video-hosting site and email the link to <firstname.lastname@example.org>. (No attached files, please.)
- Please include your name, and “Video Audition” directly in the subject line of your message.
- Submissions must be received in our inbox by Feb. 15th